Whatever your situation during these uncertain times, please be assured Accordwest is here for you. For us, it is still business as usual as we continue to support and protect the most vulnerable members of our community.
We are closely watching the current COVID-19 situation and have put in place proactive measures to keep you safe and healthy, minimising the risk to you and those around you.
To ensure your safety Accordwest is:
- Continuously monitoring updates from government authorities and the World Health Organisation;
- Following and implementing official recommendations;
- Applying social distancing measures in our reception and client waiting areas;
- Providing facemasks and COVID-19 hygiene packs to all staff and clients;
- Ensuring any staff members who show COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or have travelled interstate are self-isolating as per state government advice; and
- Using the Western Australian State Government’s recommended SafeWA app, a digital contact register, as well as handwritten registers at all our offices.
Through these unprecedented times, we would like to reassure you that Accordwest continues to be here for you. With your health and safety top of mind, we kindly ask if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have recently travelled interstate, please call our friendly Client Services Team on 1800 115 799 rather than coming to the office.
Your support is truly appreciated.